There is one AnAqSim installer for 32-
AnAqSimEDU (free, unlicensed)
Run AnAqSim from the Start menu on your computer. When you first run AnAqSim, it may take many seconds for the program to load because, like all .net programs, there is a final just-
Once your license is established, become familiar with AnAqSim by reading through the first sections of the User Guide, which is available from within AnAqSim (Help menu) or from the computer’s Start menu (AnAqSim/User Guide). At a minimum, read from the Introduction through the User Interface section, and review the instructional tutorials and videos. The rest of the User Guide gives detailed instructions about the menu system and user interface.
When first installed, AnAqSim is unlicensed and cannot do many critical functions until you activate a valid license. Once you have purchased a license or requested a trial, activate it with the following steps:
- Install and run AnAqSim. Select Get Site Code under the License menu, which generates a computer-
specific code that is needed to link the license to the computer. This code is displayed and copied to the system clipboard.
- Paste the site code from the clipboard into an email to Fitts Geosolutions requesting a site key.
- Fitts Geosolutions will send a reply email with an attached license file named anaqsim.lcn. Save this file to the AnAqSim software directory on your computer. To help you locate this directory, select License/Display Path for License File, and the path to this directory will be printed to the run log.
- After copying anaqsim.lcn to the AnAqSim software directory, check that the license file is functioning correctly by selecting License/License Status. The license expiration date should be printed to the run log.
- AnAqSim is fully functional on this computer until the license expires.
Updating to a new release
When you update to a newer release, uninstall the earlier release first, then install the new release in the same path. The license file will still be the AnAqSim directory –